Persuasive Writing

Persuasive Writing

The last few weeks students have been working very hard on persuasive writing. The writing process began with a topic: It is important to eat fruit and vegetables and in their table groups students brainstormed reasons for this argument. Upon selecting a topic students wrote one reason, followed by a second, and then constructed an introduction and conclusion. 

Here are the finished products!

Fruit and vegetables are great

By Barry

Fruit and vegetables make you healthy.

It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because they make you stronger. It helps you not to get fat and it also allows you to run faster.

My favourite vegetable is a carrot because it goes well with soup, salad and they are good when they’re raw. It feels hard and crunchy when you bite it.

Fruit and vegetables are important to eat because otherwise you could get fat and not run fast.

Fruit and vegetables are healthy

By Roanna

If you want to get healthy you should eat fruit and vegetables.  If you are fat you are not healthy, if you are the right size you are healthy.

I believe that is it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because fruit  and  vegetables  make  you  strong. If you are healthy and strong you can move more easily. If you are strong from fruit and vegetables you are fit.

Grapes are juicy delicious and  easy  to  eat. You can put  grapes  into  a fruit salad  with other fruits too. If you eat grapes the grapes are soft  in  your  mouth.

You really need to eat grapes and vegetables. You can be healthy by eating these.

Passionfruit

By Vasilis

If you eat lots of fruit and vegetables you will be as skinny a carrot. This is important because if you don’t eat lots of fruit and vegetables you will be unhealthy.

I think that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because they have a lot of vitamins.

My favourite fruit is passion fruit because it’s juicy and crunchy. I like passion fruit because it can make you jump higher and run faster. 

Vegetables and fruit make you strong and healthy.

Fruit is the best

By Omar

I believe that if you want to be strong you need to eat healthy fruit and vegetables.

I believe that its important to eat fruit and vegetables because it is healthy and it is important a lot. It makes you strong and healthy and so you can not get fat.

My favourite fruit is blueberries. It is the best fruit because it is healthy for you and your bones will be strong.

Eat fruit and vegetables because it is good for you.

You need to eat fruit and vegetables

By Thu 

If you want to be healthy you should eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

I think that fruit makes you strong because when you eat fruit it gives you vitamins and makes you healthy.

My favourite fruit is apples because its crunchy and delicious. I like apples because my favourite colour is green, yellow and red. It makes you healthy and strong, and makes your teeth grow quickly. You can do things quicker and it makes you do things more easily. It also gives you vitamins.

If you don’t eat fruit and vegetables you won’t be healthy and strong.

Fruit and Veggies

By Nikita

Fruit and vegetables are healthy for you and it makes you strong.

I believe that fruit makes you strong because it makes you healthy and it has vitamins.

I think that carrots are my favourite vegetables because they are crunchy and you can find it anywhere in the ground. I like the colour too because it’s bright, hard and ready to eat.

Fruit is important to eat.

Fruit and Vegetables

By Jake

I think that fruit and vegetables are healthy. It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because fruit has vitamins in it. I love fruit! It can make you fit and strong.

My favourite fruit is rockmelon. When you get a rockmelon it feels hard, when you cut it up and eat it feels lumpy. It is healthy and it tastes DELICIOUS! I love rockmelon, it’s yummy!!!

I love fruit because it’s healthy and it has vitamins.

Fruit and Vegetables

By Ibrahim

If you want to be healthy you should be eating fruit and vegetables.

I believe that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it has a lot of vitamins. You could be strong with vitamins because it is good for you.

I like oranges because it has lots of juicy parts inside it. When I have it is makes me feel like I want more. It tastes like juice. I always say that I want more, more, more!

Fruit and vegetables are great because it will make you very, very healthy.

Fruit and Vegetables

By Aaliya

Fruit and vegetables are healthy.

I think that is important to eat fruit and vegetables because they are yummy.

Oranges are good because they are juicy. Oranges are the best.

Fruit and vegetables are healthy because when you don’t eat them you will be fat.

Fruit and Vegetables

By Jasmine

Fruit and vegetables are healthy for you.

I love watermelon because it is juicy and I like being all soggy and wet! I like watermelon because it is sweet and healthy.

I like carrots because it is crunchy. You can eat it fresh or boiled. It is important to eat carrots because they are healthy.

Watermelon and carrots are healthy for you.

Fruit and vegetables

By Ayda 

Fruit and vegetables are healthy for you because if you taste it, it will make you feel strong.

Raspberries are sweet. They are healthy for everyone. If you don’t eat fruit you will be unhealthy.

I like raspberries because they are red and bright. I like it because I went to my Aunt’s house and she gave me some raspberries. They are healthy for you.

Blueberries

By Calen

I believe that blueberries are the best because they are yummy. Put them in your mouth and crunch! It is important to eat them because they are good for you.

Fruit and vegetables

By Fatima

I think that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because if you don’t it can make you fat. Fruit and vegetables are healthy.

Fruit and Vegetables are healthy

By Ayub.Y

It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you fit.

I believe that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you fit. If you don’t eat fruit and vegetables you won’t be able to move things. It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you strong so you can do push up’s.

I like pineapple because you can get them cut up or in a can. It’s juicy and you can cut it in a circle. I like the hard bit.

Fruit and vegetables is healthy because it makes you fit.

Passionfruit

By Angel

Passionfruit is healthy because it has vitamins and makes you strong.

I think that fruit makes you strong because it has vitamins for you and its good and healthy.

My favourite fruit is passionfruit because it is juicy, purple with pips and is an oval shape. It tastes like purple cordial and is healthy and sweet.

Fruit is healthy for you because they make you strong and you don’t get sick.

Fruit and vegetables

By Samira

Fruit and vegetables make you healthy and strong.

I believe that eating fruit and vegetables are important because you will get strong and fit.

I like mango because it is yummy and you wash it. You cut the pip out. It is very healthy when you eat it. It tastes good and delicious in yoghurt.

It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because if you don’t you will get fat.

Fruit and vegetables

By Emma

I believe vegetables and fruit are healthy for you because they’re yum. You will be strong.

I believe that fruit is important because you get strong and you can lift things. If you don’t eat fruit and vegetables you can die.

Bananas are healthy. You have to peel off the skin before you eat it. It is yummy because it has a lot of texture. Sometimes they have bruises.

Fruit is healthy because it makes your bones strong, if you don’t eat it you will get fat.

Fruit and vegetables are healthy

By Ayub.M

Fruit and vegetables are good and healthy. It makes you strong.

I think that fruit and vegetables are good for you because it makes you strong. It is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes your bones strong. You can lift things and it helps you do exercise like push up’s.

I think that corn is nice because it is healthy and you can put lots of nice things in it, like soup and other things.

Fruit and vegetables are healthy because it makes you really strong and you can exercise.

It is healthy to eat fruit and vegetables

By Janus

It is good to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you strong.

I believe that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it is healthy. If you don’t eat fruit and vegetables you can get fat.

I like mango because it is juicy and it is fresh and tastes yum.

It is good to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you healthy.

Fruit is good for you

By Ky

If you eat lots of fruit you will be really strong as!

Fruit is good for you because it has lots of kinds of vitamins. I believe that fruit is really good for you and a healthy thing in the world. If you are healthy you can run really fast.

Carrots are the best because they look like a carrot on a stick. It tastes really good! It tastes a little bit sour but not that much!

I believe that vegetables and fruit are good for you because it has really good stuff like vitamins.

Fruit and vegetables

By Imarn

Fruit and vegetables is healthy because you can lift things.

I think that it is important to eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you strong and you can lift things. You can do exercise and it makes you strong, and you can lift hard stuff.

I like strawberries because you can make ice cream. In my ice cream you can eat strawberries for breakfast and eat it in fruit salad. You can get them from the shop. It tastes yummy and juicy.

If you want to get vitamins you should eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

Fruit and vegetables is good

By Ghala

You HAVE TO eat fruit and vegetables because it makes you healthy!

You really need to eat fruit and vegetables because it allows you to run faster and doesn’t make you fat, it makes you stronger.

You see cucumbers in salad. They are big sizes and small sizes. They grow on plants. It is dark green on the outside of the cucumber and it is light green on the inside. It is fantastic!

I think that fruit and vegetables is good because it makes you strong.

One thought on “Persuasive Writing