Our favourite school event of the year!

Here are some student responses of their favourite activity for this year along with an illustration! 

I liked Pancake Parlour because we ate pancakes and milk. We went to the Pancake Parlour  by walking from PNEPS to the Pancake Parlour. By Ibrahim

photo

I liked the Pancake Parlour because it was so fun. We got to have a strawberry flavoured milk. By Fatima

image[4]

On  Games day I  was  watching  kids  shooting  GOALS but it was funny because  the  same kids missed. Then it was my turn to shoot and we all had  2 turns. I got 2 of the goals. By Imran

image[2]

Pancake  Parlour

I love pancakes because they are yum. They feel soft when you eat them. By Emma

photo

FUN RUN    

I loved the fun run because I won and I got 19 laps. I was the highest in the grade. My mum came and my grandma too. At assembly I won a prize. By Jake

image[3]

The Prep Prom                                                                                                                  

It was funny  when my brother Holman got on stage.  In my head I  was  saying  what is he doing?  I thought that he was  going to be very shy,  but he wasn’t.  Then at end when they finished  we all  did a dance! By Janus

image[4]

Williamstown Beach

We went to Williamstown Beach and we got to make a sand castle with shells & water. We got to play at the park.We got to eat Icy-poles. By Jasmine

image[6]

I liked the circus night because I was at the front with two other people. We were hula-hooping on the side and the two boys were twirling ribbons. By Nikita

image 

BOWLING

I liked playing bowling because you have to put your fingers in the ball. It was the first time I played. I just rolled the ball and got 0 pins. By Ky

photo

Pancake parlour 

We had a milk drink and pancakes with ice-cream. I liked the ice-cream because it was yummy. In the kitchen they have a freezer and they put stuff in it. By Omar  

image

High Tea PNE

I liked the High Tea at PNE because someone came and we made 2 flowers. We showed our favourite spot. We had lots of different kinds of food and drinks. It was awesome.  I liked when we made the pretty flowers. By Roanna

image[7]

Games Day

My favourite day was the games day where you bounce the balls into the cup. I liked that one because if you get it in the cup you get a prize. By Samira

image[5]

Athletics Day

I like Athletics Day because I was in the final, but I didn’t win. We were all in one group. We got to do lots of activities. We didn’t do every activity because we didn’t have time. I enjoyed every game because they were all amazing. I enjoyed everything at Athletics Day. By Thu

image[1]

The circus night

My favourite thing at the circus was the pony ride because I got to have the adult pony it was fun. I got to have two laps around the 1/2 soccer area. It was very fun! By Vasilis

image[10]

The Pancake Parlour visit was the best because ate yummy Pancakes. They felt soft when you ate it and it is nice. By Aaliya

image[2]

Pancake Parlour

I liked the Pancake Parlour visit because I liked the drink gun. With the drink gun you can pick any drink you like and press it. That’s why I like the Pancake parlour so much. By Abdul  

image[1]

Circus night

I liked the jumping castle on the Circus night. I had 2 turn’s. I had fun and Cruze, Braden and Makayla had a turn too. I played other games and won some prizes. By Angel

image[6]

Circus night

My favourite event at school was the circus night because I liked the activity where you have a ball and you  chuck the ball in all the holes and  you get  three prizes. By Ayub M

image[5]

My favourite event at school

My favourite event at school is the Pancake Parlour. I  had maple syrup ,chocolate and a chocolate flavoured milk it was really yummy. I got to go in their fridge, it was negative twenty degrees. By Barry

image[3]

I liked the gardening because you get to find worms and hold them. You get to find spiders and you can look at them and bugs. We saw strawberries too.  We got to pull weeds out. Calen

image[9]

Circus Night

I liked the circus night because I liked the jumping castle. I saw Calen and we were doing back flips on the free space. The pony ride was my favourite too because I saw my friend Abdirahman. He is my brothers friend too. By Ayub Y

image[8]